ImplaSens is a company that researches, develops and prototypes biomedical hardware and software for commercial use. We specialise in developing unique sensors that push the boundaries of the existing technical possibilities. Our main focus is on micro size, low power consumption bio sensors, that collect digital data values from living organism. We are expanding our small team of hardware and software developers and are offering a full time position to a highly motivated and open minded individual, who will help design and develop prototype hardware for physiological measurement applications and devices. The Biomedical Engineer will work closely with and report to the CTO. This position offers the opportunity to grow within a company with a diverse team of professionals and a positive work environment.
- Bachelor, Master’s or Ph.D. Field of Study: Biomedical Engineering or related
- Excellent Command of English
- At least 1-2 years of relevant industry experience as a biomedical engineer, hardware engineer or related
- Data analysis, signal processing, machine learning and programming (using e.g., MATLAB, C – embedded, R, Smart Snippet, Keil, Java, html, php, mySql )
- Basic electrotechnical knowledge about different components
- Microcontrollers – Atmel, cortex, Texas Instruments, Dialog Semiconductor, Intel
- Wireless Communication – 125kHz, 13.56 and 315mHz, 433mHz, 2.4 and 5gHz
- One Wire Communication Protocol, I2C or Bus Communication Protocol
- BLE Communication Protocol
- Experience with medical and/or health sensors as well as non-invasive sensors for measuring biological signals.
- Careful Measurement and Analytical Skills
- Good Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Able to work in a Team as well as independently
- Attention to Detail and strong Work Ethic
- Reliable and open minded
We are situated in Berlin Biotech Park Campus, with access to a canteen. Water and coffee are provided by the company.
Please send your motivational letter, your cv and references to:
connect @ implasens.com